Drivers beligerently ignore and dsmage private property and flip you off as tgey drive away.A 12 year problem where i live which has destroyed my driveway and broken a fence.
Their legal dept responded with a treat to me. Great company. Would not ship a wad of dirt to my worst enemy via FedEx. Ground is an sll vendor ooeration-- good luck getting comoensstion for anything.
I have several thousand dollars in asphalt repairs caused by FedEx.They never call you back.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had a blackberry to be delivered to me coming from Canada and Yes, a signature was required, however, it was supposed to be my signature and I did Not..."
- "Seller shipped package from Colorado to Portland. OR. In two days it arrived at Troutdale, OR which is 11.6 miles from my front door. It then was shipped to Kent, WA which..."
- "'Tis the season for thievery! My siblings and I ordered a beautiful custom ring for my mother as a Christmas/New Year's Birthday gift. The ring had each of our names next..."
- "I rented a car for couple weeks in Prague Budget.cz in November 2014. When I was returning a car they registered two small scratches that seemed to be new one: 1) 1..."
- "Pizza hut in North Manchester, In the last 3 times I've ordered my orders were burnt *** poor customer service!!get it together pizza hut!!..."
- "I ordered 2 vegetarian cheese pizzas at the dominos in Redmond, WA on Redmond Way. I brought the pizza back home and noticed after eating a slice from one of..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."
- "I lost 80 lbs in 2+ months. This Gastric Bypass ALTERNATIVE is amazing.I started at 430 lbs and now 350 lbs simply by following instructions and rules. No tricks.Amazing feeling..."