Drivers beligerently ignore and dsmage private property and flip you off as tgey drive away.A 12 year problem where i live which has destroyed my driveway and broken a fence.

Their legal dept responded with a treat to me. Great company. Would not ship a wad of dirt to my worst enemy via FedEx. Ground is an sll vendor ooeration-- good luck getting comoensstion for anything.

I have several thousand dollars in asphalt repairs caused by FedEx.They never call you back.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with FedEx and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Elk Grove, California, United States #1211927

Reading all these negative reviews with poor grammar, I'm guessing someone hired a bunch of foreigners who can't spell to post B.S. reviews. I wonder if the teamsters union is behind this?