I would just like to express my disgust in a driver from fed ex's company.Today 12/02/2015 at approximately 6:15pm my friend and I were driving in Sydney just passed the aquarium when this clown decided he wanted to merge lanes so by doing so cut us off an almost caused an accident.

Causing extreme distress and anxiety to myself and friend.

This person needs to be held accountable for their irresponsible driving and lack of consideration and safety.I have attached an image in hopes that the driver of the vehicle will be repremanded accordingly.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Fedex and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fedex.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shipping category for more informed decision or compare Fedex to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments

come visit

notcoolnotcool.com

And share your "not cool~" experiences

widely with others!

Fedex - Thoughtless Customer Service Fedex "FedEx - Thoughtless, pathetic service, no care for customer Left this box was left on the front porch in the pouring rain with nothing covering it..." Read more Whats going on with FEDEX FRANCE? Fedex "I have a box sent from Spain to Hong Kong on Thursday, July 6. It arrived to CDG Paris on Friday July 7, 7 am, and since then is there...." Read more Fedex - Horrible customer service Fedex "Shipped a package on 05/26/2017, customer called on 06/12/2017 not delivered yet. Called and was given a case number and told that they would get in touch with the last..." Read more Fedex - Delivery Service Review from Gaithersburg, Maryland Fedex "This was the tracking number 662200402405 Which is linked with the below new case number 0929632066 Here are the list of the things missing from the consignment a package containing 8 Indian..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more The NFL lost Another Customer Nfl "What the players are doing is shameful. Disrespecting the flag and the people who fought for freedom is absolutely despicable. If you have a complaint, a problem, an issue etc,..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more