I've had many experience's with this company and none of them are good.I've had two packages delivered to wrong houses even after calling and telling them how exactly where to drop off my package.

Also one of these packages needed a signature and when it was dropped off the wrong person with the WRONG signature signed for it and they still gave the around 200 dollars package to my distant neighbor. (Which I almost had a fight to get it back.) And now after ordering off another site I come to learn that they use FedEx. Oh great. I hope this time would be different but nope.

Every time I go to check the site for information the expected time of arrival changes to around a week later. Finally it comes to the day the package is supposed to arrive and guess what happens the site says in transit at a place not 20 minutes from my home. Thinking it should be here any minute I wait for about 5 hours go back to the site and then the expected time of delivery has changed yet again. And also after waiting 5 hours for another update I then learn that a few hours back they dropped it off at my post office.But now the post office is closed and I have no chance to go and get my package.

No matter that the post office is just 5 minutes from my house. Guess it's better they deliver it then this sucky company.

Warning never use FedEx they are absolutely awful and you probably won't get your package on time.If you ever get it at all.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments