2.3
Tracking Tool

I normally receive shipments from UPS with no problems ever.A year ago I purchased a gas grill it was delivered to my neighbors back porch while they were on vacation.

I got my grill approximately a week later when my neighbors returned home.Today I am trying to track down a package supposedly left on my back porch, I don't have a back porch and am currently contacting neighbors who surprisingly say they never have a problem with shipping except for Fed Ex they are always leaving things at neighbors etc.

I will not place another order that only ships with Fed Ex.If they can't ship by another carrier I won't order!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of fedex delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments