My package is marked out for delivery since 8AM.Now 3:23 pm I had seen the fedex truck go to my neighbors and deliver A package to them.If my house is right next to theirs why was my package not dropped off as well if it is even "out for delivery" I do not understand how a company can have such poor reviews and still be in business.

I had emailed them two whole days ago as well.Did I ever get a reply or email back from them.I have never had a problem with usps or ups.Walmart only charged me .97$ for shipping I would of gladly paid more for another service besides fedex.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

FedEx Express has different levels of service, which have different delivery commitment times, and drivers set their packages up to meet those times.When a driver is running his P1 cycle (before 1030 AM), he won't deliver any packages that aren't due by 1030, even if they are right next door.

Also, a driver's Standard Overnight and 2nd Day/Express Saver area may be in a completely different area. Just because you saw A FedEx truck doesn't mean your package was on that truck.

Finally, the commitment time for the package was likely 7:00.

It wasn't late.If you wanted it there earlier, you should have paid for more than the $.97 WalMart shipping.