Update added by user Jun 13, 2015
Correction: It took them 2 days to transfer the package to the US Postal system, not 3.
Original review posted by user Jun 13, 2015
Seller shipped package from Colorado to Portland. OR.
In two days it arrived at Troutdale, OR which is 11.6 miles from my front door.
It then was shipped to Kent, WA which is 160 miles from my front door.
Then it took them 3 days to transfer it to the US Postal System in Portland OR.
That results in over 320 extra miles and 7 extra days for delivery. Why? To extort more money out of both seller and buyer. But at what cost to resources? And what damage to their reputation?
People claim some dumb excuses to defend this, but there is absolutely NO rationale that makes this alright on any level. Go ahead and try. Explain how logistics is improved by sending the package almost to its destination then sending off to an entirely different state. Explain how the seller paid to have it arrive by a certain date, so it is best to hold it so it doesn't get there early. Give me one of those excuses how the seller paid the cheapest rate so it makes total sense to add an extra 320 miles on to save money. I'll wait while you lie to yourself.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "MY full conversation with fedex. Dear Shagun, You are plan to prevent to avoid this kind incident in future.I Donot want it . I WANT MY package. or FEDEX has to pay my..."
- "I purchased a Dell computer for which I received a text message for delivery by Fed Ex on the 09/21/16 it stated they had a package for me and how..."
- "Now, before I go to far, the order was placed through Amazon. I've never had problems with them before. I placed my order Friday at 9:59 A.M. and paid the..."
- "I have been dealing with this stalker for over 2 years now! And, of course instead of competing with honor these so called, "customer" reviews are garbage! These are fabricated..."
- "This CA company, If Only, Inc., hired us to do a furniture assessment on a large sofa that they had shipped to a couple in Clackamas, OR. The arm..."
- "Went in yesterday for a simple trim and bang cut and left absolutely butchered. I wanted to cry after I got in my car and had a close up look...."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."