Dear Sir.,

My name is Nagy George Wahby, I am the owner of Marine for Water Sports Co. in Hurghada, Red Sea, EGYPT.

I am having a commercial touristic boat with broken engine in the Red Sea,

I shipped with your big company FedEx the part needed for my boat as FedEx International Priority from Florida to Egypt.

My shipment tracking number is 802672115234 .

For 2 full days my shipment is sitting in England doing nothing while my commercial boat is out of work & I am losing my travel agents customers.!!

I called your customers support office in Cairo, Egypt & the representative told me that he have no idea on WHY my shipment is sitting in England for 2 days. !!

And that he will chick that & get back o me.

Please see attached scan of the tracking page where delivery time is N/A...!!

I hereby & with this E-mail reserve my right for further action regarding the great loss I had & still having as result of your delay.

Best regards.

Nagy George Wahby

Owner of Marine for Water Sports (1985)

Hurghada, Red Sea, EGYP

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Wow FedEx you guys really suck.I've a couple things delivered by you guys and needed it non the time you said and never once has it been on time.

Dates got pushed back 3 times said it would be here on the 3rd and looked back then it said 4th then looked on it again and said 5th.

I don't dont comment on these things but had to do it.Won't be getting by you guys again to many times its been late