I have been waiting for 4 days for an overnight delivery! The Richmond Terrace branch must be one of the worst offices in the country. Calling the 800 call center is no help since the local office does not see even read the messages. The situation is ridiculous.. I have waited at home all day for the last three days; I have left messages on my mail box instructing drivers to knock loudly. I have stood by the window for hours. And I live in a two story building and Mine is the only apartment in the building! I really dont know what more I can possibly do. But that isnt the worst. I have given the call center my telephone number.

And the worst part is, the driver says he has been to my home three times which is clearly a lie since I have been home all this time, watching like an eagle out the window to the street below.. The call center advised me to go to the Staten Island office and pick up my delivery myself. WHAT? I told them that it was not MY job to pick up my own package. It was their job to deliver it.

Finally spoke to a local branch and she informed me-incorrectly- that the driver had been to my home three times. So where are the door notice? I just wonder now how many times drivers for Fedex say they have made deliveries that they never even tried to make. What a shame for Fedex. It is like dealing with some kind of rinky *** Ma and Pa organization.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Comments

cant comment on your situation but fedex drivers only get paid when the package is delivered so why would they attempt to deliver your package 3 times and not leave a door tag or the package???? trust me these drivers work hard for the money