Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I purchased an item and even though I was entitled to free shipping, selected standard overnight for faster delivery.Package was picked up on 3/05/15, reached Memphis on 3/06/15 and since has been sitting there!!!!

Number of calls to customer service yields nothing but how big the storm was, which by the way has come and gone FedEx, look out of the window!!! How far is Lawrenceburg IN from Memphis? Do you understand Standard Overnight? Do you understand it was shipped on the 5th and its the 10th NOW and no delivery??!!

Where is my package FedEx?How difficult is it for you to deliver a small box of under 2lbs??

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered. This person is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about overnight shipping at FedEx was very poor customer service, delivery service and being lied to Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Dont feel bad I live less than 4 hours away and also ordered overnight made for Friday the 8th and still no delivery and I paid quite a bit for my overnight.