My package was supposed to be delivered by 6th May 2008. Been waiting for this package since the tracking said "On FedEx vehicle for delivery" at 8:15 A.M. Called Fedex 3 different times, when I told that my package would be delivered at 8 PM,8:30 PM, 9 PM. At 8:50 the Fedex tracker was updated to 'Delivery exception - Customer not available or business closed '. Upon calling Fedex for the 4th time, I was told that the driver attempted delivery. Why am I surprised, there no missed delivery note outside my apartment.

So after 3:15 hrs waiting for my package at home I see this and a bad response from the customer service that it would be delivered anytime the next day. So yeah I've to stay home all day just that Fedex who couldn't deliver a package which was on truck for 12 hrs would deliver it any given time.

All for fedex's motto of 'We live to deliver'. It should be 'We live to Deliver Next Day"

Review about: Fedex Vehicle Driver.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Tiverton, Rhode Island, United States #18638

The fedex quote is wrong....:roll

It is " The world on time "..

why didnt you just get the tracking number and demand that you get this delivered .What is due that day?