After 1st attempt, called Fedex to re-route to Paxton Fedex Location in Hyde Park for Saturday Delivery. Called on Saturday to Hyde Park location. Package not there.

Called Fedex center, notes reflect in the system request was made however the Independence, KY branch I'm told DOES NOT DELIVER to Hyde Park location. My package will now be available for pick up TUESDAY. That's three days later. This is time sensitive material, and it is needed TODAY.

This is unacceptable. I was not told that this re-routing was not possible on Friday when I made the request. I was not called, not informed, nothing. I can only assume that if I had not called to check that this package would have gone by the wayside.

Spoke to Linda Jones Customer service rep from Atlanta 1-800-463-3339. She was unable to assist me.

Spoke to Phil Blackburn in the Independence, KY office 859-384-5777, he said he had no more drivers in the area and could not deliver the package anymore.

Why not? This should've gone on the truck or the customer should've been notified.

This package needs to get to me ASAP, and TUESDAY is not acceptable simply because FEDEX made a mistake.

Phil has told me he has not gotten in touch with drivers yet but would call me every 1/2 hour with updates. I expect this to be fixed by the end of the day.

This is a corporation, it has made the mistake, and it will be corrected.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments