I ordered an item that was sent via Fedex At Home.Two delivery attempts were made, one at 6:45PM and one at 11:45 PM.

My address is a business address. It closes at 6PM. No door tag was found either time. I called and asked Fedex to deliver during business hours.

I was told that was not possible. My choice was to have the package delivered to a FEDEX location and pick it up. That means a drive to another city on a crowded freeway in poor weather. It remains to be seen whether that will even work.

The rep told me the sender used the wrong service to ship to a business. That was disingenouus. She meant they should have used a different FEDEX service. My takeaway is that they should have used UPS or USPS.

I ship over 150 packages a year for business.

This year, none will go via FEDEX.I don't want my clients to go through this.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of fedex home delivery service. FedEx needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex home delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments