I got a note stuck on my storm door (on the glass, where it wouldn't come off without scraping) saying I had a package that I had to sign for.I left the FedEx driver a note (in red ink, big printed) saying I get home at 4 pm.

I got home at 4 pm the next day and there was another note stuck to the glass again saying they'd stopped and wouldn't be back until the next day. I called FedEx to see if I could get it delivered after 4 pm but was told "no", they couldn't do that, even though the package would be on the van until 8 pm. Apparently, FedEx is only interested in delivering packages to people who don't work for a living. I can get home by 4; I pity the poor slob who has to work until 5.

I have to pick the package up once the delivery vans get done stopping by my house multiple times before 4, ignoring my notes, and plastering their own on my door with industrial strength glue.Believe me, when I have to send a package, I will use ANY OTHER DELIVERY SERVICE BESIDES FEDEX.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Spokane, Washington, United States #956787

More complaining on the Internet...go figure

Spokane, Washington, United States #863465

With me there never was a not so i went to tracking it said they went to my place once when i was at work funny i was home at two nothing drove by at all and after the one time it shows they sent it back to the shipper and ive been waiting a month now no package and i never got my money back.

Titusville, Florida, United States #779896

Good luck finding any delivery service that's willing and able to work around your schedule. Go figure, FedEx keeps business hours. You could always have the package left with no signature required then you wouldn't need to be home.

Mike_mn

Packages are put onto the van by order of areas to be delivered.Once the driver has delivered thru your area, you cannot expect the driver to backtrack all the way back to your house to deliver your package!

Are you serious?

These drivers work a route, and don't finish until ALL packages are delivered. Sometimes they can work 10-12 hours during busy times.

At these times the deliveries are usually later than normal, and maybe your area would be delivered too after 4pm.

You have the option of having the package left near the door in a secluded area, left with a trusted neighbor, or picking it up at the local office.

Oh, FexEx, UPS, DHL, USPS, pretty much all work the same.If you can find ANY of these services that will guarantee a package delivery within a 15 minute time frame, because that's what your asking, you will be a hero to us all.