Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Your "home delivery service" may be the worst delivery service imaginable.I was expecting a package to be delivered yesterday.

I had no idea that it required a written signature before the driver could hand it over--none of that was communicated by FedEx at any time UNTIL AFTER the first attempt was made. You don't make multiple attempts a day, so if I'm not home in the middle of the day because I have a job, I'm out of luck. You won't leave it with an apartment front desk even when I've provided them written authorization to receive packages on my behalf. I can't pick it up at your hub because the drivers don't return until after business hours.

You claim you have ZERO ways to contact your own employee drivers when they are out delivering packages, which may be the dumbest thing I've ever heard. He shows up this morning before 7:30 a.m. (when most people are asleep on Saturdays) and leaves. He doesn't make any attempt to actually deliver the package to my apartment door, and he leaves the "I was here..." slips with the front desk and apparently trusts them enough to tell me he was here, but not enough to have them sign for me.

So now, my only option is to have you NOT do your job. Now I have to force you to send it to a FedEx Post and Ship location so that I can pick up my package. And, of course, there's ZERO way for you to do it today, despite there being nearly 5 business hours and left and the driver will probably pass right by that FedEx location and my apartment on his way back to the facility. And, to top it all off, I have to wait until NEXT Wednesday before you can even do that.

I will never personally ship anything with FedEx again, and I'll be sure to recommend others do not as well.

I mean, how much can we trust a service that can't contact it's own drivers while they handle other people's things?I would rather wait in line at my local, run-down, government-run USPS location for a package, than waste any more time with you.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of very poor customer service and delivery practices. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of fedex home delivery. FedEx needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex home delivery in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments