Turnaround Time

I thought FedEx was a great company about customer service!Today I have found out how wrong I am.

I had a package that was suposed to delivered last Friday, but it needed a sgnauture and they left a slip on the door, I also received an email with the information that the attempt had been made. I signed the slip, put it back on the door and the wind blew it away. The email and tracking site had a form you could print out, sign and put special instructions on, so I printed that out and checked the box that said put the package by the back door. I signed it and taped it to the door, so it wouldn't blow away.

Later I find the form still taped to the door and a new slip where they tried to deliver. What was the point of the one I taped to the door if the driver was going to ignore it! I got online to track the package and it shows it has been delivered. So I call customer service, and all he can tell me is it is scheduled to try again tomorrow.

Or I could pick it up at the terminal which is an hours drive from me. He tried to call the local office so they could call the driver and ask for a second delivery attempt, but told me they normally don't do that with ground shipments.

The local office never answered their phone, so calling the 800 number for service got me the same service I got from the driver, NONE.So, is this what we can expect from FedEx????

Review about: Fedex Pick Up Service.

I didn't like: Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments