Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I am currently trying to locate not one but two packages that have been "delivered" to my address.The delivery person stated the items were left at the front door, but I'm wondering what front door did he/she leave my package?

Because it definitely wasn't on the front door of my house. This happened twice in one week! I never received any notification saying my package had been sent (yes I even checked my spam mail) nor any delivery confirmation. I had to physically call the company to find out my package was "delivered" both times!

In which there were no packages at my house. I filed one claim with FedEx for the first package and I doubt anyone will call with an update on the status, so I'll be calling them soon. I have waited weeks for this item just to find now I'm going to have to wait even longer because the device is back on back order. I am livid!!!

I live in a pretty quiet typical suburban neighborhood where people don't walk in others yards and take packages. My family and I have lived there for 7 years now, and no package (not 1) has been stolen from our house. So I find it ironic that two packages delivered two different days containing the same content comes up missing?

Unless someone is sitting outside of my house waiting for packages to be delivered to my front door step so they can take them (which I highly doubt) the FedEx driver is either taking my package and keeping it or delivering it elsewhere, either or something needs to be done.Horrible service, unfortunately the company only uses FedEx so I'm stuck hoping I will eventually receive my order ....

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Worse customer service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments