Additional Fees

Fedex has lied to me several times about a delivery.They said they couldn't deliver ecause my gate was closed but would deliver the next day between 4:30 and 5: 30.

I have been very sick recovering from major surgery and was so upset by the constant lies that I almost wound up back it e hosptial when I jsut got out after a month of recovery. They are making me sicker and setting me back. Today I postponed doing a major medical procedure that could kill me if I dont get it done. I opened my gate and locked up my dog.

When it got to be 5:30 and no package, I called them which in itself is very difficult because of their impossible automated answering services. They first lied and said I had no packages to be delivered. When I insisted, they said on, the packages were left in your garage between 2 and 3. That was not what they agreed to do.

They said they would deliver it to my door. So they they said they would be here in an hour to bring the packages from my garage to my front door. I waited more than an hour and went through the same upsetting process again. This time I was lied to again and the packages didn't come and the driver did not come back.

So again I called and went through the same annoying process and another agent lied to me and said there was no delivery. I asked to talk to a supervisor and someone named "Billy" (no last names give, but he did give me a locationID of SALRC. Refused to email me a confirmation of our conversation or his promise to have my packages delivered to my door tomorrow. I really dont think they will do it.

I still have not done my medical procedure and it is getting crucial. So at this point I don't care if I get the packages or not. Even UPS delivered today when they said they would and on time.

Fedexcuses and lies should be ashamed.I know there are lots of people who are upset by Fedexcuses and I will just be one of many.

portia41 wrote the review because of poor customer service at FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants FedEx to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of driver accountability. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FedEx fedex shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments