Nice one FedEx~ "We live to deliver" We live to deliver at the time we want. Deliveries after 5? NO! Deliveries on a weekend? NO NO! Deliver to another address? 15 bucks please~ Failed to find my address, failed to come at the time that they promised and failed customer service.

Called 3 times just for my pathetic little package and the 1st operator ordered me to give them instructions (by the way Miss operator, it should be called as directions) to find my address. Asked for my contact number and said will deliver my item at 4pm.

End up what?? An email in my mailbox saying that I was absent for my collection and they will deliver on the following business day. Called 2nd operator and she told me that deliveryman came at 13.20pm and happily left a card asking me to 'release' my item at my door, letting it to get drench in the rain or to become a FREEBIE to be taken away.

Me: "The operator yesterday told me that you guys would come at 4."

2nd operator: "But we have to deliver other stuffs to other places as well you can't EXPECT us to come at the time you want."

Me: "But I've told her that I won't be home till 4pm!"

2nd operator: "Yeah I know, or do you like to change your delivery address? It will cost 15dollars for the new address.."

After calling the third operator, my item is said to be delivered on the 10th of August 2010, during their preferred timing between 9am-4.30pm. Let's see whether it will come then, or getting another email from them saying, "we can't find your address", "you were unavailable" Sorry we'll need to send your item back to Japan because your item is taking up space at our facility..

Sayonara (Goodbye) to my package and farewell FedEx! The next time that I use you to live to deliver would be the day I become a retard.. Websites that only can use FedEx to deliver? I'll definitely choose to give up on my stuff than using you to deliver. So long, FedUp

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

catty
Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #192081

you should have just called the shipper for a reroute, how easy that would have been? alot of these complaints are based on unrealistic expectations

i swear people like you are retarded allready do you think that fedex has time to deliver your one pkg at a spacific time to be convenient to you. your nutz whenever a driver is comming by thats when he will stop. and no i dont work for fedex

You probably should have just had it shipped to that alternate address to begin with if you're not home during the day.