Fedx depot in Spartanburg, S.C.has some very poor drivers.

In six months, they have delivered to the wrong house 4 times. My house is so clearly marked you have to be blind or lazy not to get me my package. Door ticket no. home all day waiting to sign yes.

At Christmas they lost a 4,000 dollar ring I purchased for my wife. Sent it to the wrong city! No excuse. Now a very expensive case of wine will sit in a hot warehouse for 4 days.

it will probably be ruined. How do I know they wont go to the wrong house again. Now I have to stay home all day on a work day hoping that idiot will find my home. Absolutely unforgiveable.

once or twice ok but this is a persistent problem whenever my deliveries come through Spartanburg, S.C.

Seriously, get some new drivers.Guess I will be in my front yard 4 days from now stopping every fedx truck that goes by!

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Yes absolutely worthless lying turds!Never in my life have I seen a company of their size and stature lie about attempting a deliverly, when they clearly just blew it off!!

UPS are always on time with zero problems.

This is 2 times within a year that they have lied about attempting a delivery to my home.Just pathetic