Resolved
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Update by user Apr 25

My matter was escalated to a FedEx manager that actually is handling this matter like it is suppose to be. I will keep updating.

Original review posted by user Apr 25

I have been with FedEx for 5 years.They signed me up for paperless billing and without signing up for that I could not use the online services for shipping.

I run an eCommerce site and I ship a lot. I trusted that the discount structure contract I signed would mean those discounts would stay in place. But I find out two years after that they had removed all discounts and were drafting my account for a full year at retail. I gave those thieves full access to my account in trust, an that year my shipping was over 10K.

Do the math, they took the 20% discount away, didn't notify me and let it go until I started noticing that my pricing was not right. I called, they issued me a new rep, who basically told me that they didn't owe me anything. Meanwhile I am paying full retail. So, to my error I signed the new contract that would put these discounts back on my account, and basically trusted them to make this right.

I asked him to make sure this does not happen again and he promised it would not. Well, it did again for another year. When I call out the rep, he says it's a glitch. It is definitely a glitch, a criminal glitch.

Now the rep seems to be ignoring my emails. This is criminal behavior by a major corporation who has taken around $4000 or more of my money. I am a small business that got screwed by them. They structured their accounts to screw their customers.

I like their shipping better. But thieves deserve no business. UPS it will be for me, even though they destroy packages. At this rate, I can afford to pay for a whole lot of destroyed packages and still come on better than dealing with a company that takes a loyal customer and screws them, twice.

Thanks FedEx! I hope your corporate *** bags rot in ***. Where is the middle finger icon? If I had the money I would sue the pants off of you thieves.

Please, if you have an account, look deep into it. These people are thieves. Let me know if you find theft and we will class action sue the pants off of these a-holes. Scumbags.

Do yourself the favor and put the Ex on FedEx. Worst customer account service ever.

And I gave them ALL of my business.Sincerely, your Ex customer.

Review about: Fedex Account.

Reason of review: They stole my money.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Reps lowly attitude towards my finacial loss, Account theft, Rep admitted it was a glitch, Cant get a response, No effort to resolve the money.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments