4.0

On 11/30, I ordered an item of clothing using FedEx to ship it.Throughout the process my shipping only took about 2 days, and my package was said to arrive at my house on 12/5, or the next Saturday.

It is now 12/8 and my package has still yet to arrive. It was only one thing and when I try to track my package, it is in transit with a now N/A delivery date.

I called FedEx yesterday about the problem, however they never really gave me a clear answer to the issue.I am disappointed with FedEx and will NOT be using them in the future.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of delivery service and t00k 5 days to deliver. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of fedex shipping. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

I just had the exact same problem, even the same day. I ordered something off amazon prime which usually comes in 2 days sometimes even one. Tracking said it should have arrived on the 5th, and again it's the 8th and nothing, the tracking hasn't updated anything since it left FedEx in Tennessee and the delivery estimate has said pending since Saturday.