Stanford, California
1.2K views

Dear Frustrated FedEx Customers,

If you have been wronged by this corporation, please feel free to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, as I intend to do.Whether your problem involves undelivered packages, false advertisement, or the misuse of personal information, it would be nice to stick it to a corporation which has, no doubt, caused endless fits of rage for its many customers.

The more the merrier, so file the complaints away. Let's knock FedEx's "satisfactory record" down a notch or two.

Goodness knows, perhaps that mega-corporation will finally reform and serve its customers well.

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments

Yes recently ordered our Son Adidas Football Cleats from Adidas to be delivered via FedEx.I was home all day waiting on the package.

Our front door opens at 7:00am as I have school age kids for High School, Middle and Elementary who all leave at different times.

Hubby left for work at 10:30am package was said to be delivered and time stamped as delivered by FedEx at 10:15am.No package was ever delivered.

fed ex driver had a heavy package to be delivered to my door 2 nd floor took it to leasing office down the street because he could drag it from the truck to floor then lied and said i wasn't home . no door tag , and the leasing supervisor saw him ... Aimee from FedEx lied to me on the phone they are overpriced jokes

Do Not use FedEx!!!!! They are liars !!!!

Jim Falls, Wisconsin, United States #1276341

Apparently Fed Ex hires any loser to try delivery packages, so many cases were package says it was delivered but was not received? who is right usually the customer!! wake up Fed EX!!!!!!

Jim Falls, Wisconsin, United States #1276337

Please: everyone stop using Fed Ex and see if they pay attention then?

Jim Falls, Wisconsin, United States #1276335

Fed Ex drivers are lazy and can't be trusted!!!!

Jim Falls, Wisconsin, United States #1276329

Don't trust fed ex for deliveries!!!!!!

Not once nor twice but this makes the third time FedEx has claimed to have delivered packages to my home when no delivery attempt was ever made. I love shopping online but I'm going to stop doing business with stores that use FedEx as their courier. It's just too much of a headache.

Wyalusing, Pennsylvania, United States #1227614

I ordered 4 tires on e-bay, $586.00 tires were supposedly delivered, I never recieved them, fed-ex didnt even obtain a signature, said it wasnt required by shipper.Ebay ruled against me and so did Paypal..

Im done with fed ex, Paypal and Ebay!!!!I paid $586.00 for absolutely nothing.

#1203918

On August 11th I went to a fed ex store paid 33.00 to have a package ship to California.After several weeks I decided to contact business to find about refund.

They stated they dont have my package. Did some calling around to the store was told we dont keep shipping records after 5 days. Call 1800 number. Call you help couldnt locate package without tracking number.

So,for a week got the run around.

I was basically told im out of 260.00 and no one could help me without a tracking number.I misplaced my receipt so youre basically screwed.