Stanford, California
1.5K views

Dear Frustrated FedEx Customers,

If you have been wronged by this corporation, please feel free to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, as I intend to do. Whether your problem involves undelivered packages, false advertisement, or the misuse of personal information, it would be nice to stick it to a corporation which has, no doubt, caused endless fits of rage for its many customers.

The more the merrier, so file the complaints away. Let's knock FedEx's "satisfactory record" down a notch or two.

Goodness knows, perhaps that mega-corporation will finally reform and serve its customers well.

Comments

I'm actually looking for a way to get in touch FedEx corporate before I sue them for discrimination and unprofessionalism that led to my recent termination. because I'm unfortunately hearing impaired and disabled in more ways then one. and the entire two years I worked for them people mainly supervisors or management got away with constantly disrespecting me as though they didn't know of the rare chronic life threaten disease I'm currently battling and what it brings.....

#1520436

Fed ex claimed I refused delivery for a package. They never contacted me!! As a result a box of live fish died!!

#1419366

Fedex does not deliver packages they leave them where ever they want,I have lost several packages and they leave your package in the rain.I don't trust Fedex at all

I am filing Theft by deception complaints with both local and State Law Enforcement. Since the Idiot Delivery Driver Admitted to ditching the packages at the wrong address and know what he is doing is wrong.

Pay Pal has refused to give me my money back and I am trying to get them to open the cases back up. Get them to go after FedEx since I did nothing wrong. Monday I am going to go visit a Judge I know see what he thinks I should do and what I can try to get not only my money back but my point across to the FedEx Corp.

about doing their jobs. Their fine print does not mean anything as far as I am concerned when you take someones money cause them harm you are not above the law, deserve to be taken down.

to Anonymous #1419625

Hi I'm at a similar situation like you, the driver delivered my package which requires a direct signature to a wrong address and to a wrong person. It was ME who figured out what's wrong when I eventually got hold of this "proof of delivery" document after nearly a month of requesting it.

Do you mind updating your progress on the Theft by deception complaints as well as the meeting with the Judge? I'm trying to figure out what to do next to hold them accountable as well.

I have been wrongfully taken advantage of by FEDEX NUMEROUS TIMES LATELY. I just want my package without having to pay more n more money.

I've paid almost a grand already n can't afford anymore fees. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me!!!

They won't tell you that they offer an international flat rate option no matter how many times you ask them in any department. This will save you 50% off the regular rates.

I found out on my own way too late and now they refuse to refund my money on what I paid above the flat rate. I have been jumping through hoops for weeks.

I paid $1600 over a year, could have been more like $800. DHL is a much better option for pricing and for customer service.

I have had two shipments of medication sent from Az. The scans on both show that they were scanned in Memphis and have no other tracking.

Fed Ex can't even find them and has offered no solution.

This is a lousy company for service and customer service. I'm not doing business with companies they use from now on.

Yes recently ordered our Son Adidas Football Cleats from Adidas to be delivered via FedEx. I was home all day waiting on the package.

Our front door opens at 7:00am as I have school age kids for High School, Middle and Elementary who all leave at different times.

Hubby left for work at 10:30am package was said to be delivered and time stamped as delivered by FedEx at 10:15am. No package was ever delivered.

fed ex driver had a heavy package to be delivered to my door 2 nd floor took it to leasing office down the street because he could drag it from the truck to floor then lied and said i wasn't home . no door tag , and the leasing supervisor saw him ... Aimee from FedEx lied to me on the phone they are overpriced jokes

Do Not use FedEx!!!!! They are liars !!!!

Jim Falls, Wisconsin, United States #1276341

Apparently Fed Ex hires any loser to try delivery packages, so many cases were package says it was delivered but was not received? who is right usually the customer!! wake up Fed EX!!!!!!

Jim Falls, Wisconsin, United States #1276337

Please: everyone stop using Fed Ex and see if they pay attention then?

Jim Falls, Wisconsin, United States #1276335

Fed Ex drivers are lazy and can't be trusted!!!!

Jim Falls, Wisconsin, United States #1276329

Don't trust fed ex for deliveries!!!!!!

Not once nor twice but this makes the third time FedEx has claimed to have delivered packages to my home when no delivery attempt was ever made. I love shopping online but I'm going to stop doing business with stores that use FedEx as their courier. It's just too much of a headache.

Wyalusing, Pennsylvania, United States #1227614

I ordered 4 tires on e-bay, $586.00 tires were supposedly delivered, I never recieved them, fed-ex didnt even obtain a signature, said it wasnt required by shipper. Ebay ruled against me and so did Paypal..

Im done with fed ex, Paypal and Ebay!!!! I paid $586.00 for absolutely nothing.

#1203918

On August 11th I went to a fed ex store paid 33.00 to have a package ship to California. After several weeks I decided to contact business to find about refund.

They stated they dont have my package. Did some calling around to the store was told we dont keep shipping records after 5 days. Call 1800 number. Call you help couldnt locate package without tracking number.

So,for a week got the run around.

I was basically told im out of 260.00 and no one could help me without a tracking number. I misplaced my receipt so youre basically screwed.

The only real competition will discipline this ugly monster.

I have been waiting for my book proofs,

for almost two weeks. I can't track it

because the *** idiots, didn't give

the sender a tracking number.

So can

not traick it. So I had no way to track

it. I finally got it but I am still pissed off.

Because they are the worst delivery service in the world. I wish that the company that's doing my book would use Ups.