I ordered maternity clothes online and FedEx supposedly delivered and left it at my door step despite the fact that the customer service rep said it didn't have a unit number.How can you deliver it to the right address without a unit number.

Liars! So I had the company I purchased the clothes from resend the order overnight and require a signature and I still haven't received this package. I received my orders from UPS and USPS without any problems. When you call customer service at FedEx all they can do is say sorry and make excuses.

I'm not buying anything online from any company that uses FedEx and I will not use FedEx from now on.I propose a boycott and then maybe if they lose enough business they will actually hire people who care.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

YES!---I too had the SAME response with the Customer Service when I emailed and when I got a call.Both said they were sorry but neither Rep could help me locate my package which was shipped on Dec.

17th and as of today, the 6th, I still have not received. I too had to call the Co.

I ordered from and a NEW order is being sent---GAWD!---I hope that one gets here!