I sent myself 4 packages 3 day delivery from the hospital to my home. The packages never arrived.

When I called to inquire where they were I was given the run around. I was told they were attempts to be delivered 4 times. I was home so clearly I knew this was UN true, plus I paid 3 day delivery no signature required. They told me The hospital where I sent them from changed it to signature required.

I told them 1. that is illegal to change my packages as I am paying and sending them and 2, they did not attempt delivery as i was here and 3. I arranged for them to redeliver. When the re-delivery did not happen I called and was told they are being sent back that they have been being help in Pacoma.

I was NEVER told this nor is any of this legal. Despite all my attempts to rectify and receive my packages, not one customer services person did anything. There is no way to contact the corporate office. This is fraud and completely unethical.

I will never use Fed X again. I will be filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and Fed X if I can ever locate their corporate offices .

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Express Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Being lied to and deceived about deliveries, Incompetence of investigative staff, Very unhelpful to client, Long wait for a resolution after the claim was submitted, Did not help or resolve at all.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 24.

Comments