1.6
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Re: Account Number 304543159 I recently discovered that FedEx has been back billing and collecting a surcharge on my packages at the rate of up to $500/month for upwards of 5 years.Their billing practices are confusing and not transparent.

The surcharges are not warranted per FedEx tariff schedule (see page 115) of current document. FedEx has agreed with my claim. It has not been denied by any of their personnel including but not limited to 3 CAT employees, 2 of their attorneys and their Chief Internal Auditor. FedEx has only reimbursed me a couple of hundred dollars.

They refuse to refund any more. They have told me to sue them if I wish to collect the funds that are due to me. I have contacted several attorneys and they have told me that it is not fiscally possible to come out ahead if I need to employ an attorney. Additionally, class action suit is not legally available as I have waived my rights to enter a class.

The waiver of my class rights was part of a supplemental agreement which I did not receive, but was part of my pricing agreement with FedEx.All in all, I am the victim of a fraudulent and deceptive practice as they have taken advantage of my inability to seek any redress.

I didn't like: Very poor customer service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Abused1
Henderson, Nevada, United States #1331460

This is another perfect example of Corporations knowing they can manipulate the system and victimize the consumer.We the consumer can't afford the legal representation required to litigate against these large teams in place to defend the Corporations.

Even if so the consumer will loose what ever compensation to whoever they are forced into hiring to fight their never ending battle. These corporations are guilty and the F.T.C. will fine them no doubt, yet it doe's no good for the consumer because these fines do not compensate the consumer in any fair means period. Case after case you will see heavy fines of millions of dollars being given to these corporations and the actual percentage of what is given back to the consumer is nothing compared to the fine.

The monies derived from the fines are split up within the agencies for costs and other B.S. reasons and the consumer gets no actual relief and they all get raises every year. The millions of dollars fined sounds like the corporations are being hit hard when in fact they are not. Its the billions of dollars they have not been caught for while adhering to their policy of Deceptive Trade that makes them have net worths of Billions of dollars, mostly stole from the consumer because the protection agencies don't do what congress empowered them to do and actually protect the little guy.

Really in America?Sad but ever so true.