Package picked up 12/21, 2nd day air.Delivery should have been 12/23 Package arrived at local termiminal 12/22.

No delivery attempt made 12/23 (all this verified by their system). 12/24, received e-mail of delivery attempt at 9:40am. Guests and I can verify no attempt was made. The supposed door tag was never found...on my house or on my neighbors.

Contacted FedEx at 10:40am to let them know they must have been at the wrong house. Was told by dispatch they would message the driver and I would be called back...never was.

I will never use them again...and I will choose whatever option is not FedEx from businesses that partner with them...carrier pidgon is more reliable.It's a wonder this company is still in business...

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Clayton, New Jersey, United States #232134

If you have nothing better to do than make derogatory comments about those posting your life, you should take up a hobby.If you want to set your expectations very low for your vendors, feel free.

The rest of us expect to get something in two days when we pay for that service.

It doesn't mean they won't make mistakes, but I expect they will solve the problem.Not drop the ball time, after time, after time.

"It's a wonder this company is still in business..."

Why?Because the driver, during the busiest week of the year, screwed up one of his 500 packages?

Get over yourself, loser. For every one package that gets screwed up somehow, the other 99% are delivered just fine. That goes for the other carriers too, UPS, Post Office etc. It's the shipping industry.

It's never been perfect, and it never will be, like just about everything else in the world.

There are too many variables.Dry your tears and move on.

I am going through the same thing here.My order was for 2 day shipping, should have been here last Friday.

Well it's now Monday and after taking a day off work to sign for the package (their rule, not mine) I was just informed that it might come in tomorrow or Wednesday!!No email to let me know of the delay, nor was their 'tracking' info up to date.

Fed-Ex is now an 'EX' company that will never again get a dime from me!