I bought an item through amazon and while I have prime this is an item I wanted delivered a day early.Keep in mind amazon prime meas free shipping.

So instead I choose the one day option at an extra cost of $17.99. The package never showed up and now it's costing me $17.99 to have it shipped in the same time it would have taken if I had it shipped for free. My status currently says out for delivery still which is a total lie.

I've filed a claim but at this point they'll probably deny it so I'm just going to leave this negative review.Normally items shipped to me are through ups and I've never had anything come late through them I've always had a problem with fedex though.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $18. The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about one day shipping from FedEx was delivery service and being lied to Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments