1.2
Turnaround Time

Dec 21, 2015 Fedex picked up a shipment of 400 Lbs from Fairbanks, AK to be delivered in Miami, FL.They didn't tell me upfront what the charges would be.

They just used a subcontractor to truck and barge the items to Miami. They called me on Jan 11th to tell me that they are ready to deliver and that my charges are $4,085.00.

I fought for about 1 month, I finally received a statement via mail reducing my payment to $936. Even if it was still high, but tired of argumenting with so many representatives; I accepted and was ready to pay.

But then, Fedex told me that my shipment went to salvage in Arkansans and that I have to pay now $2,800.00 +or more to bring it back.

I am actually consulting with my lawyer to take proper actions against this foolish company.

myall444 wrote the review because of problem with delivery at FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was incompotent employees, uncoordinated, lack of communication and suspicious employees. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FedEx fedex 2 day shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

You didn't ask? Lol! Probably won't ask your "lawyer" what he will charge for this *** either.

to Anonymous #1112044

Funny, hum! Karma is a B...