Fedex - Frozen liquid delivery
I purchased liquid silica from Amazon and it was shipped via Fed Ex.It was delivered at night and left on our sidewalk ( we have a porch and door bell ) We didn't know it had been left overnight and the bottle froze.
Also the delivery person left our gate open all night, we live in Buena Vista, Colorado and have a deer problem, so we have our yard fenced in by 6' fence. We are so tired of Fed Ex as this isn't the only time this has happened.
I think Fed Ex should be responsible for our shipment.We well never use this shipping method again.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Fedex Shipping
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I sent 3 parcels from Namibia, one to South Korea (Seoul National University), one to the USA (Bonakdar Art Gallery New York), one to India (Bangalore University) with accompanying, descriptive..."
- "Hello there, I bought a GoPro 4 on the official website to have it sent to Mexico I did choose the "FedEx International Priority". Last saturday, 18 of October, the GoPro landed..."
- "I received my first home direct order of Shakeology, a health shake (food product, clearly marked on the box) at my new residence 2 weeks ago. The driver left the..."
- "Great experience ! Excellent quality fabric and amazing prints that stands out ! I just got my 2 sets of beddings and I must admit I am absolutely thriled with..."
- "Horrible customer servive at Gate 26 At DIA. Lady attendant said she was busy when we needed her help so we left. Then when she announce for everyone with carry..."
- "I purchased a 12 pack of pepsi cans today at the local King Soopers store. I opened the first can and it literrally exploded everywhere. I didnt keep the can..."
- "My first purchase from this internet company of a 17.00 Hummingbird Feeder with a nearly $12.00 S&H charge, of which is 70 % of the cost. For some unknown reason, the..."
- "Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people. I waited and waited for our camper from the first week..."
- "I received a "Lucky 7 Bamboo" plant from my son for my birthday. It came with a container that was 4 times the size of the plant and stones..."