Buena Vista, Colorado
Featured 100% full Not resolved

I purchased liquid silica from Amazon and it was shipped via Fed Ex.It was delivered at night and left on our sidewalk ( we have a porch and door bell ) We didn't know it had been left overnight and the bottle froze.

Also the delivery person left our gate open all night, we live in Buena Vista, Colorado and have a deer problem, so we have our yard fenced in by 6' fence. We are so tired of Fed Ex as this isn't the only time this has happened.

I think Fed Ex should be responsible for our shipment.We well never use this shipping method again.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Fedex - Thoughtless Customer Service Fedex "FedEx - Thoughtless, pathetic service, no care for customer Left this box was left on the front porch in the pouring rain with nothing covering it..." Read more Package not received by intended recipient/Fedex denied claim made by shipper Fedex "I paid Fedex to deliver a package containing an iphone valued over $800.00 It was to be delivered in the afternoon at about 4:30 pm to a specific person at..." Read more Fedex - Horrible customer service Fedex "Shipped a package on 05/26/2017, customer called on 06/12/2017 not delivered yet. Called and was given a case number and told that they would get in touch with the last..." Read more Fedex Ground Delivery Service Review from Baltimore, Maryland Fedex "FedEx is very unprofessional damaged box and one that we got before undamaged! & the driver says we're hard to find again very unprofessional. Sending pictures of the..." Read more Burgess Seed And Plant Company - Dead plants Burgess Seed And Plant Company "My plants came dead. I never received the Iris bulbs. The woman on the customer service desk told me without the shipping label there is nothing they can do. She..." Read more Gm Parts Giant - Terrible communication; late shipping Gm Parts Giant "One week after I placed the order, I received a notification that a few parts would be backordered. Two weeks after this email and one week after the latest "eta"..." Read more The Cellular Touch // Accessory Express owners Andrew Hedmann & Noordin Lalani are CROOKS. They owe me $275,779 + interest for over 11 years. Accessory Express "Noordin Lalani & Andrew Craig Hedmann owe me over $275k in commissions, cost of furniture & fixtures and phone inventory, from 2006 when I was their sub-dealer at Cingular Wireless..." Read more Eharmony customer service 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer service phone number Eharmony "eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer service eharmony com phone number www eharmony com contact..." Read more