2.4
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I placed an order with Stage Retail, December 6th, received notification from FedEx, December 7th, that package was received and was due to be delivered December 15th.I have been tracking package, gifts for my grandchildren for Christmas, I received new email on 12/10/16 that package would be delivered by 12/16/16.

On 12/14/16, while checking tracking, package was in Oregon, but on the morning, 12/15/16 it is in Texas, back at the starting location. I was advised that I won't receive until 12/23/16. Unacceptable!! I was tracking the package, I now see that on Saturday, Dec.

17th the package was in Oregon, 2 1/2 hours from my house, but now it is in Tacoma, WA. Unbelievable!! This is twice the package has been in Oregon and then gone to another state, I immediately contacted customer service at FedEx and couldn't explain what could have happened. I was advised to contact the store I made my purchase from.

I did so, the first time, and in turn they contacted FedEx, customer service from FedEx argued and stated that there was nothing that could be done. Customer Service from Stage Retail, called me and apologized profusely, stating that they couldn't get anywhere with FedEx. I understand about Christmas, busy time of year, but this was shipped 12/7/16 and this should have been plenty of time for me to receive my package in a timely manner. I am frustrated, and felt that this should be brought to someone's attention!!

I could have received this quicker by the US Post Office. And I have a 2nd package also traveling around the country. UPS and the Postal Service has done a better job.

Won't be using FedEx any longer!!Leslie

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of fedex smartpost delivery service from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Marion, North Dakota, United States #1258255

I am going thru the exact same thing!With two different packages from different places.

It's in St Paul Mn, goes to Bismarck ND (2 hrs away), then goes back to St Paul, then back to Bismarck, 3 times so far. Now it's just sitting and hasn't moved for 4 days. I am so ticked off, I just reordered this toy from Amazon Prime, so I know it will come UPS and I will receive it. Customer service at Fed Ex tried telling me that the reason it's taking so long was because it's Fed Ex Smart Post.

This guy, couldn't tell me anything about my package history, I know he wasn't even looking at my issue and was just trying to get me off of the phone.