I recently bought an anti virus from walmart, it was going to be shipped to fedex on wilshire and catalina.I received the email that it was in the store and ready for pick up.

When i arrived to the store they told me my package was already picked up. They actually gave my package to someone else. The Manager did the transaction, she did not ask the person for an ID, all he showed was a paper with the transaction number. I was outraged, furious, what type of person do they have as a manager that gives other peoples packages away.

I was in the store for over half an hour and all i was told was COME BACK tomorrow.

I don't know what is going to happen with my package or if i am going to receive my money back.It was the WORST experience ever!

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Why are you blaming Fed Ex, when the actual blame should be on the manager that gave the package away.He or she should be fired.

You always ask for identification when a customer is picking up merchandise.Good Luck.

catty
Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #302174

what i meant to say is that how did that other person get your tracking number? i've never been able to pick up without that and picture id.

catty
Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #302161

and this is fedex's fault in what way?