1.5
Tracking Tool

Fedex took a 50g packet of Gold. Lost it. And paid me 50 euro (minimum to legally not be in trouble) out of 1600 euro.The man from Fedex who got it, put another packet in my name. And mine was officially lost.

Fedex was incompetent in doing anything. They just kept saying everything could had happened. They tried to solve it but they want not admit what I think is the obvious. One employee took it. He changed my address for other paket. And they know who was.

Sent me email detailing how legally I can not sue them, and paid me minimum. They just stole my packet and savings in my face, and no person was punished, no mechanism of tracking. No monetary compensation... All they cared is that legally they were not sued.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to "i want much more money than the bare minimum 50€. their employee stole it, and their response was, i got the minimum and nothing happened here. morally they should give me 3600 euro, from that employee" as the author lost $1800. The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about fedex shipping from FedEx was employees stealing my things Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Henky

you should use lawyer to sue them

they are the worst delivery company in this world