52 views
Verified Reviewer

I ordered my granddaughter's Christmas presents from Back In The Saddle on December 4th, 2021 and found out the company ships via FedEx ground. I didn't receive a tracking number for two weeks, Back In The Saddle takes 10 business days to process an order.

Who takes that long in this day and age? Issue number one. However BITS guaranteed delivery by Christmas. No package by Christmas!

I printed out photos of what I bought and wrapped them so she would have something to open, but she cried because she had no gifts. It is now January 9th 2022 and my granddaughters Christmas FedEx package has been stuck at the hub in North Salt Lake, 10 miles from my home, since 12/28/21 and the delivery date has been changed for the third time. It is now supposed to arrive 1/14/22 a month after it was shipped out by BITS. Our local news did a story on a woman who is waiting for a medical device for her type 1 diabetes that FedEx has failed to deliver to her that threatens this woman's life if she doesn't get it!

FedEx will NEVER get my business again and I will not shop from anyone who delivers via FedEx.

Amazon delivers more packages than any company in the world and they can make deliveries quickly and on time. UPS can make deliveries on time, but the company that started the delivery industry can no longer fulfill it's obligations to it's customers, and must not be supported or given our business.

User's recommendation: Don't use FedEx unless you don't care when or if you will get your package.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

FedEx Cons: Never delivered package, No accountibility for misdeliveries, Logistics.

Comments