Gross Incompetence at FedEx

858 of 3090 Fedex reviews

Paid for overnight delivery on Friday. According to FedEx tracking, the package has left Memphis no fewer than three times in the past three days...once even making to my local FedEx - when I pressed them to verify the package was here, they determined that it "wasn't on the truck". Today they tell me that they "know" its still in Memphis but there is a backlog. I asked them how they knew this...they said it's because the package was physically scanned this morning. My follow-on question was why it hasn't moved if it was "physically" scanned each time it was re-checked into Memphis. Crickets...

I'm not at all confident that they know where the package is...they keep blaming weather...I'm not sure how weather has caused my overnight package to be "scanned" as departing Memphis three times in the past three days and yet not move.

I've never had this much of a problem shipping an item with any other carrier...ever!

Obviously they have no contingency in place for weather...I ordered an item from Kentucky via USPS today. Odds are that it arrives before the "overnight" FedEx package.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Service

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Overnight Shipping
Review category
Shipping
review #606804

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Fedex? Submit review ›
Helpful? 5 Yes 5 1 No 1
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
858 of 3090 Fedex reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
kk

Mar 11, 2015 #957041 Calhoun, Georgia, United States

my mom order my phone over the weekend. it said it would be here Monday. so i wait until 9:50 am to 8:00 pm for it & it didn't come. we called yesterday & they said i was snowing in Memphis. i even checked to see if it was but it really didn't so they told my mom to call back in 2 hours which i waited from 9 am to 11 am they said it wasn't coming yesterday. so i woke up at 9 am today & its 4:40 pm & they still haven't came. it said it was on the truck , so my mom called up there like 5 minutes ago. they said it would be before 8:00.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Fedex. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Fedex.
Filing a new complaint about
×