100% full Not resolved
1.1
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Paid for overnight delivery on Friday. According to FedEx tracking, the package has left Memphis no fewer than three times in the past three days...once even making to my local FedEx - when I pressed them to verify the package was here, they determined that it "wasn't on the truck". Today they tell me that they "know" its still in Memphis but there is a backlog. I asked them how they knew this...they said it's because the package was physically scanned this morning. My follow-on question was why it hasn't moved if it was "physically" scanned each time it was re-checked into Memphis. Crickets...

I'm not at all confident that they know where the package is...they keep blaming weather...I'm not sure how weather has caused my overnight package to be "scanned" as departing Memphis three times in the past three days and yet not move.

I've never had this much of a problem shipping an item with any other carrier...ever!

Obviously they have no contingency in place for weather...I ordered an item from Kentucky via USPS today. Odds are that it arrives before the "overnight" FedEx package.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of overnight shipping from Fedex and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1700 and wants Fedex to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fedex for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments

Calhoun, Georgia, United States #957041

my mom order my phone over the weekend.it said it would be here Monday.

so i wait until 9:50 am to 8:00 pm for it & it didn't come. we called yesterday & they said i was snowing in Memphis. i even checked to see if it was but it really didn't so they told my mom to call back in 2 hours which i waited from 9 am to 11 am they said it wasn't coming yesterday. so i woke up at 9 am today & its 4:40 pm & they still haven't came.

it said it was on the truck , so my mom called up there like 5 minutes ago.they said it would be before 8:00.