100% full Not resolved

Paid for overnight delivery on Friday. According to FedEx tracking, the package has left Memphis no fewer than three times in the past three days...once even making to my local FedEx - when I pressed them to verify the package was here, they determined that it "wasn't on the truck". Today they tell me that they "know" its still in Memphis but there is a backlog. I asked them how they knew this...they said it's because the package was physically scanned this morning. My follow-on question was why it hasn't moved if it was "physically" scanned each time it was re-checked into Memphis. Crickets...

I'm not at all confident that they know where the package is...they keep blaming weather...I'm not sure how weather has caused my overnight package to be "scanned" as departing Memphis three times in the past three days and yet not move.

I've never had this much of a problem shipping an item with any other carrier...ever!

Obviously they have no contingency in place for weather...I ordered an item from Kentucky via USPS today. Odds are that it arrives before the "overnight" FedEx package.

Review about: Overnight Shipping.

I didn't like: Service.

1.1
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time
Tracking Tool
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $1700
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments

kk
Calhoun, Georgia, United States #957041

my mom order my phone over the weekend.it said it would be here Monday.

so i wait until 9:50 am to 8:00 pm for it & it didn't come. we called yesterday & they said i was snowing in Memphis. i even checked to see if it was but it really didn't so they told my mom to call back in 2 hours which i waited from 9 am to 11 am they said it wasn't coming yesterday. so i woke up at 9 am today & its 4:40 pm & they still haven't came.

it said it was on the truck , so my mom called up there like 5 minutes ago.they said it would be before 8:00.