Paid for overnight delivery on Friday. According to FedEx tracking, the package has left Memphis no fewer than three times in the past three days...once even making to my local FedEx - when I pressed them to verify the package was here, they determined that it "wasn't on the truck". Today they tell me that they "know" its still in Memphis but there is a backlog. I asked them how they knew this...they said it's because the package was physically scanned this morning. My follow-on question was why it hasn't moved if it was "physically" scanned each time it was re-checked into Memphis. Crickets...
I'm not at all confident that they know where the package is...they keep blaming weather...I'm not sure how weather has caused my overnight package to be "scanned" as departing Memphis three times in the past three days and yet not move.
I've never had this much of a problem shipping an item with any other carrier...ever!
Obviously they have no contingency in place for weather...I ordered an item from Kentucky via USPS today. Odds are that it arrives before the "overnight" FedEx package.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Overnight Shipping
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Recently mailed some antique glassware and the box arrived broken and with puncture holes in the side. Out of the 30 pieces I shipped, only 15 arrived intact and some..."
- "Fedex sent a parcel that i ordered to me on 09/12/14 at 11.08am. As i was at work , i reached home at 1.30pm and tried to call the hotline...."
- "So I ordered live turtles from this company. It was priority overnight shipping which I paid $45 for. It is in my city right now but there is a..."
- "Bought shoes for my wedding and I was unhappy with the material. So I contacted JJ's support and they refused the return. I ended up wearing them on my wedding..."
- "Purchased a vintage dress from rose wholesale. Waited for delivery which took about 10 days. Dress is same color and pattern, however around chest area is alot of extra material...."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."
- "Kuester has been letting Terra Green Landscaping on Concord, NC, run in and out of the property, circle the property, blow leaves directly into the cars, etc. etc. The BBB..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."