Featured Not resolved
1.4
Tracking Tool

I'm pretty disgusted with Fedex, and have been for a couple of weeks now. A critical package was 4 days late (and we only received it because we went to pick it up).

They claimed to have made multiple delivery attempts, only to find out it never left their local facility. I spent a grand total of 6 hours on the phone over multiple days trying to get it delivered (which was critical to a business promotion we were running the following week). Every person I spoke with on the phone proved completely useless. I was told it was on a truck for 4 days straight.......

Nope.....I could have picked it up days before. Turns out they had no idea where it was either.

Now let's move on to today's gem. Let me just say that we get deliveries at for my home business multiple times per week. UPS, and USPS has always been excellent.

Until a month ago, we were actually fine with Fedex as well. I'm not sure what happened. I was waiting on a shipment which contained $1200.00 worth of product for my ecommerce business. I kept an eye out for it, as every delivery person normally puts it in our breezeway.

It's sheltered, and the closest door to the driveway. Fedex had traditionally delivered it inside the breezeway as well.

I guess today they had a different idea. My wife arrived home, and asked me why a large package was sitting on our lawn. I was puzzled....

Instead of delivering the package to our door, they dropped it on our lawn (halfway up our driveway). What's worse is that it was raining quite a bit today, and the product inside is stationery and high end notebooks.

The box was heavily damaged and soaked through. See photos including pictures of the breezeway where most deliveries are placed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Home Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Damaged package.

• Package Damaged
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 07.

Comments