Medan, Sumatera Utara

So called Fedex Representative called me up saying I have to transfer payment for items coming in from abroad. They told me its for import tax and handling charges and bank charges and administrative charges. I asked to send me an invoice for all these 'compulsory charges'. Its been a week and I am still waiting for their reply while they said I also have to pay holding charges while they take their own sweet time holding my items.

Can someone tell me how to contact Fedex Head Office? I will ask HQ to check whether there is funky business in Jakarta handling office.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of fedex shipping from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments