Sir,

I, Ankit Shah, from Solar Colourants ( I ) Pvt Ltd had called your Customer Representative on 13 August for advise on documents required for a commercial shipment from the factory premises on the phone mentioning pin code as 401506 to your representative Ms. Urmila Yadav. Your representative advised the list of documents required for the shipment in the email as mentioned below. I thereafter again called on Saturday 16 August to schedule a pickup. I cross checked and confirmed the list of documents with her again to make sure all documents were in place.

However, when your pickup guy arrived, he refused to expedite the shipment. Reason: A document called N-Form was absent, without which the cargo could not be brought in Mumbai for air shipment. This document as you can see in the below email was never mentioned in the checklist., neither was this mentioned when I had called to re-confirm the documents. I fail to understand what was she thinking when I asked for the checklist of docs, moreover how could she forget to mention this document, even for the second time when I called her to cross check the docs required and schedule a pick up for the said shipment.

This stupidity of your representative has caused a 3-day delay in our shipment. Apart from this I had to spend additional Rs. 5000/- to bring the cargo to Mumbai by paying Octroi Tax, since N-Form procurement cannot be processed on Sunday. Neither could I delay this further, since customer needs the shipment on urgent basis.

With all due respect, Fedex neither understands nor values the credibility we lose from our customers because of your laxity. The loss of valuable time of our customer and the amount of mental trauma and distress caused has no boundaries to say the least. Further, it only discourages us in using or recommending your services for future consignments.

Regards,

Ankit Shah

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments