This Company has systematically harassed, followed, tried to intimidate me a 30yr hispanic male, ever since I placed a complaint back in 2011.Follow me to work, to friends houses, to schools that I aspire to go, in a threatning / bullying manner.Im guessing someone within their company has ties to intelligence agencies that they track my whereabouts.

I filled several complaints on phone but they generally just ignore and shift the blame on me. I gotten harrassed by this company, in several cities of Nor Cal.

So Cal where I live, and Mexico.No coincidence, just blatant intimidation.

clmk310 wrote the review because of "stop following me, stop harassing me, what are you the secret police?" at FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to "stop following me, stop harassing me, and tell you're employees to stop following me while wearing they company uniforms to further try to bully me. what are you the secret police?".

The most disappointing in user's experience was not respecting privacy because they follow and try to bully me. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FedEx other product for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Tin foil hat a little tight, eh?