For the past 2 days I have awaited a package being delivered by FedEx.Both days I have received e mails claiming they've attempted and no one was home.

I have sat for 2 days with my front door open, looking out repeatedly awaiting my package. Fifteen minutes ago, I get another e saying no one was home. I called the delivery center, they tell me their driver attempted to no avail. Meanwhile, if anyone comes near my front door my dog barks incessantly, not to mention I've been sitting by the front door for an hour.

I'm so frustrated! I'm sicking of paying for a complete lack of service. A fedex truck did not pass up my street at all for the past 2 days, let alone attempt a delivery!

How do they get away with it!I wouldn't have used Fedex, if it weren't for the fact they were the only delivery company available from my point of purchase!

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Same thing happened to me today.I have paid extra to have it ship on time to my house, stayed at home all day to wait for my package.

No one came and yet status updated with delivery attempted and "custemer not available or business closed". I called Customer Service and they said they don't have the driver information, they can't contact the driver, that I have to wait for another attempt which won't happen until 3 days later due to weekend and normal Monday off.

Four years ago, I bought a $500 camera and used Fedex service.

They claimed they delivered it which was a lie since my dad was at home all day long and no one stopped by and delivered nothing.I filed a claim and they refused to pay me my camera.

Never ever use Fedex again.