I've been trapped here at home all day with no food in the house an very hungry waiting for FedEx.I have no one who can be here if I go out, I work 22 hour shifts 3 days a week, and they always come when I'm working.

There is no way to schedule a delivery even though they say there is on their website. If you call them they just tell you it will come the next day, by 5:30 pm, and so you are screwed for your entire day off work!

I have called FedEx twice today, and each time they said they would contact the driver through his office to have him call me about when he would be here. I've gotten no call, so they lied.

My entire day off work has been spent starving while I wait for FedEx and being lied to by them.I despise them with a more than perfect hatred!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of fedex delivery service. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments