Turnaround Time

fwsmith@fedex.com Fred Smith CEO Fed Ex writ him this is his personal email

Tell me if it helps if you need other ideas email me I have lots of ideas for this dead beat company

By the way his brother lives in Ft Meyers and you can contact him also he is in the phone book

Fed Ex is a company who does not do business in good standing they were just dumped by Amazon.com

Fed Ex also does not have drivers that are employees they are subcontractors who the provide no insurance,workers comp or anything. They are scab company and the drivers are scab labor.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 10, 2014.

Comments

here is a special request to fedex ceos, especially the woman ceo who turks her head; I am a especially admired and former employee who wants to make a portfolio of executives and me in photography. I hope to get this accomplished asap, with this ceo, barksdale, and others. write annetteonassisyates@yahoo.com.

this company treats its American workers like *** The mangers put the employees in a hostile work environment every day. They don't care!!! Don't ship with them

worst customer service ever. offshore in India. No work ethics.

Worst customer service, there systems and departments do not talk to each other. Delayed a time sensitive package and even sent couple of emails to Fred Smith (CEO), i got no response or acknowledgement.

the fwsmith@fedex.com Don't exist it keeps coming back as Failed email unknown

Shame on FedEx not following other industry/corporate leaders severing ties with the NRA.

had a package that has been sitting in my local fed ex location waiting for delivery since wednesday evening, it is saturday now and they will not deliver it til monday. I realize that they technically have three days, but when it comes to customer service and their bullcrap mission statement of going above and beyond to provide exemplary service, they lie !

lie! lie! This just irks my nerve. it even says on the tracking , don't have to deliver, not the guaranteed time of delivery.

in my world in my business, we give the last guaranteed time as a won't be here any later than, not a won't deliver before the deadline.

way to go fed ex. i'll make sure that whatever I order never is delivered by you again.

California, United States #886266

Well that explains why some of their drivers are f'ing bullying scumbags. As a matter of fact I went to a fedex hub, and the people working in the reception seemed to me like good/friendly people. But some drivers that fedex hires are lowlife bullying a-holes or wtf, did i miss something?