Verified Reviewer

1.1

Good day,

After ordering a product from a vendor online and having it delivered damaged by FedEx, the vendor sent a new one at no cost. Again, it was delivered damaged by FedEx.

The vendor again sent another one. At that point, FedEx starting sending me invoices for more then the product value as the product seem to have come from the US (Im in Canada). FedEx sent me several invoices for custom fees with their own added fees. Called FedEx, they told me to go to FTN.

Called FTN, they told me to go to Canada Customs, Called Canada Customs, they tell me to go to fedex. This lasted about one month until I got letters from a collecting agency. BEWARE of unknown fees with FedEx.

Use UPS, Purelator or Bolloree. At least you won't get unexpected fees

User's recommendation: Beware. Use other transportation carriers.

Preferred solution: I want nothing from FedEx. I simply want to advise anyone/everyone about my situation so they are awarethat FedEx will send you invoices for unsolicited items. Want to avoid this to others.

Location: 130 Thad Johnson Private, Ottawa ON K1V 0X1