Tracking Tool

I mailed a package to Arizona and subsequently lost the receipt info with the tracking number.My fault.

Tried to figure out how to get the tracking number without a receipt with FedEx customer support. First dealt with the dumbest, most worthless virtual assistant ever created. Then sent three emails, all of which told me to do things I cannot do without the receipt, even after I wrote in the email I could not use a tracking number or alt reference (whatever the *** THAT is) because I lost it. ***.

Then spoke to someone on the phone who told me to use the website. Really ***.

As a customer, I hope they MAIL stuff better than they listen. My issue is fixable.

It just takes someone interested in actually supporting their customers.Apparently FedEx doesn't believe in helping the people who give them money for services.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $500. The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about fedex customer care from FedEx was no accountability or follow-up Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments