I was home.I planned on being home all day.

I woke early and put a note on my door that says- "I am home! Knock LOUD!" I literally waited in my office which is 5 feet from the front door with a window so I can see who is there....I get an update on my phone that says they can not deliver!!!!! Then they say they are out of my area????? In a minute?

I jump in my car in my pajamas and try to track down the truck. NO LUCK. I took the whole day off work.

They said they will send him back but I am not going to hold my breath.But now I have to wait until 8pm to see if anyone comes!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of fedex delivery service from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments