Paid for overnight shipping on an item to be delivered Saturday, missed the phone call for my apartment and went down just 2 minutes afterward and the driver was already gone.I called the Fedex 1800 number and they said 1) Theres no contact with the driver, it's impossible to reschedule same-day delivery even though it was less than 10 minutes missed, and 2) I can't pickup the item now until Tuesday NIGHT, because home delivery won't take it to the dropoff center on Saturday.

They don't do it on Monday either. It will be sent Tuesday and available *maybe* Tuesday night. What a joke, you have 2 ground services running different 5 day schedules, and they cannot and will not overlap ever. I hate Fedex, always overcharge me when I ship through eBay and have inconsistent pickup locations.

I have a location just 1 1/2 miles away from me, but less than 50% of packages sent to me are available for pickup there.

Instead I have to drive 12 miles to a Ship and Print center, instead of an actual Fedex office (because it doesnt show up in their pickup list) As a business that orders thousands of items a year, the ones from Fedex always give me issues.I NEVER ship fedex anymore because of the overcharging.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of overnight delivery. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned overnight delivery in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments