1.1
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I WILL NEVER USE FEDEX SERVICES AGAIN, I STOPPED A PACKAGE FROM BEING SENT AND I WAS INFORMED THAT THE PACKAGE WAS CANCELLED AND THAT IT WILL NOT BE SENT AND THAT I WILL BE RECEIVING MY PACKAGE BACK.THEY SENT IT OFF ANYWAY WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE, I CALLED SERVERAL TIMES TO TRY TO GET THIS ISSUE RESOLVED AND ITS BEEN 3 WEEKS, NOTHING.

MANAGER WAS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL, I COULDNT GET IN CONTACT WITH CORPORATE! THEY SUCK!

NEVER AGAIN, NOW IM OUT OF A LOST PACKAGE AND MONEY!THANKS ALOT FEDEX FOR YOUR HORRIBLE SERVICE AND THE RUN AROUNDS !

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of fedex delivery service from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $600 and wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments