1.2
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I WILL NEVER USE FEDEX SERVICES AGAIN, I STOPPED A PACKAGE FROM BEING SENT AND I WAS INFORMED THAT THE PACKAGE WAS CANCELLED AND THAT IT WILL NOT BE SENT AND THAT I WILL BE RECEIVING MY PACKAGE BACK. THEY SENT IT OFF ANYWAY WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE, I CALLED SERVERAL TIMES TO TRY TO GET THIS ISSUE RESOLVED AND ITS BEEN 3 WEEKS, NOTHING.

MANAGER WAS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL, I COULDNT GET IN CONTACT WITH CORPORATE! THEY SUCK!

NEVER AGAIN, NOW IM OUT OF A LOST PACKAGE AND MONEY! THANKS ALOT FEDEX FOR YOUR HORRIBLE SERVICE AND THE RUN AROUNDS !

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Fedex. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $600 and wants Fedex to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fedex and fedex delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments