Verified Reviewer

I get a text message saying my items were delivered. I went outside to get the package but it was not there.

I saw the fedex truck sitting on my street 4 houses away. I went back inside figuring they would deliver it at any moment. I heard the truck pull away and went to retrieve the package but to my surprise no package was there. I immediately called fedex which told me it was not delivered but once I explained I had a text message confirming delivery they said oh I see it now.

I was told they would call the driver and tell them they delivered it to the wrong address and since they were minutes away it should be handled in minutes. They would call me and let me know when to expect the package. Well its 12 hours later and no call and I read this am since the package was not shipped requiring a signature they are not accountable for delivering to wrong addresses.

That was right on their web sight when I tried to file a claim. What a croc of poo

User's recommendation: This has happened for the second time this year from fedex. Try your best to avoid using them. If they can read an address on a package I would be very concerned as to the quality of employees they hire.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

FedEx Pros: Customer care was good but ineffective.

FedEx Cons: Not receiving packages.

Comments