I ordered an anniversay gift for my wife. They cannot provide a tracking number but yet tell me that it was shipped 10 days ago via FedEx. Has anyone heard of FedEx taking 10 days for a delivery? This was a $500+ purchase and was billed almost instantly yet it took two weeks to ship it and now 10 additional days have passed since it supposedly shipped.

There is no way to track this and no way to contact other than via email. I am very unhappy and hope others can learn from my lousy experience. Buyer beware! I do not trust this company anymore!

Wayne

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Sounds like something is wrong with the company from which you ordered the gift. Anything I have ever sent via FedEx has a tracking number and companies from which I order have always provided me with a tracking number be it FedEx, UPS or USPS. However, it is my understanding that FedEx can track their customers' shipments if they have the name of the person or company who sent an item along with the name and address of the person to whom the item was sent.

Chicago, Illinois, United States #871495

Dear Wayne,

Thank you for your posting.We’re sorry to hear that you have not received your order as of this date.

We would like to have the opportunity to review your account and determine why your order has not yet been received. Could you kindly please contact us at customer_inquiry@bgeltd.com with your name, address and/or account number and we will be happy to research your account.

We look forward to hear from you.Thank you, Chris