Featured

I got an email saying shipment was to come next day (Monday). I called in to make sure they knew that I needed to be home to receive packages.

Monday morning I also got a text saying packages were to be delivered. I took the day off work and waited all day. At 5pm the status on the website updated to pending with no delivery date. I phoned to find out what was going on.

I was told my packages actually weren't even in my city yet. I spoke to a manager and was promised that the order would be delivered the next Saturday when I could be home. At 3am on Tuesday morning I was sent an email saying my packages were on a truck to be delivered. I called when I got up to go to work and told them that unless they could delivery after 5pm when I got home then I wanted the agreed-to Saturday delivery.

I was told the driver could be told not to deliver until after 5pm. Then at 9am I got a call saying they couldn't do that. So I asked then that the delivery not take place and come on Saturday as promised. I called in 3 times to assure that the message had been given to the driver.

The last time I called I was point-blank told that the driver would not leave the packages if I was not home and that they would go back to the warehouse and be sent out again on Saturday. At 1:30pm I got an email saying the packages had been left on my step - in knee-deep snow.

I had no way to get them inside my house. I will never deal with FedEx again!

User's recommendation: Do not use FedEx.

Preferred solution: Apology.

FedEx Cons: Horrible customer service.

Location: 9768 170 Street Northwest, Edmonton AB T5T 5L4