I received my first home direct order of Shakeology, a health shake (food product, clearly marked on the box) at my new residence 2 weeks ago.The driver left the package next to a 100+lb black lab.
The dog, naturally, chewed up EVERYTHING. $100.00 worth of product (product that I had intended on returning to the company as I could not afford it at the moment after just having moved). I filed a claim immediately, was told I would receive paperwork in the mail in 2-5 days. Spoke to the area manager who assured me if I called the 800 number it would be taken care of, so I did.
I was to leave the package for it to be picked up by and returned to Fed Ex. The SAME driver went to the back door, AGAIN, despite my specific instructions on my account to pick it up inside the front door. This was a Saturday, so of course I got a note saying HI fed ex was here blah blah blah. I called the 800 number to double check that I had given instructions on where to pick up the package and sure enough I did give them.
It was finally picked up on Tuesday. So today, I called them to see what was going on as I have been waiting for this mail. Come to find out, my claim was denied and they are not liable. No one notified me of my denied claim.
I was transferred to some woman named Linda Neal who I asked to speak with someone above her or someone local to which she replied there was nothing anyone else could do other than my shipper. I explained firmly that the shipper was NOT at fault, the driver with no common sense was. She refused to give me any phone numbers to contact anyone else and kept telling me to refer to my shipper. She refused to let me speak to a supervisor.
I hung up on her because i was so mad. THANKFULLY Beachbody is a WAY better company than Fed Ex because they ARE sending me a new package. I am praying that the same *** does not go against my instructions AGAIN and leaves it next to the dog. I hope Beachbody goes after Fed Ex for the $100 they had to reimburse me.
On another note, my boyfriend watched this same driver deliver my future baby's crib.
He ROLLED IT down the drive way. He was in a Budget truck (how professional) and didn't use a hand truck or anything to transport the heavy package. I have yet to open it as we are staying with my parents after just moving to this state until we have the means to get our own place. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they did not damage my crib, we obviously can't put it together yet.
NEVER NEVER NEVER give Fed Ex the chance to ruin your day, because I can assure you THEY WILL. They obviously don't train their drivers well at all and don't know squat about making a customer happy.
Use USPS, UPS, whatever else there is.Don't trust this company they ARE HORRIBLE!!!!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "No clue what FedEx is upto didn't get the claim even after submitting each and every single thing as said pictures of the consignment breakage, missing items pictures, worth of..."
- "'Tis the season for thievery! My siblings and I ordered a beautiful custom ring for my mother as a Christmas/New Year's Birthday gift. The ring had each of our names next..."
- "Fedex sent a parcel that i ordered to me on 09/12/14 at 11.08am. As i was at work , i reached home at 1.30pm and tried to call the hotline...."
- "Nice that Petco has helped some get service dogs, but my service dog Doggie was injured at a Petco and now cannot work. I have been left without a working..."
- "Everyone who experienced last year hail should read this story. Today, for the forth time since the hail storms last July, a State Farm insurance adjuster visited my house. By..."
- " I wish that Ernie Graham, owner of Woodchurch House in Ashford Kent, and seven other care homes across Kent, East Sussex and Surrey would explain how 34 residents died in..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."